Bloody Mary Pulled Chicken
- 2.5 - 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle Mary's Mornin' FiXXer bloody mary mix
- 1 package hamburger buns
- Remove any fat from chicken breasts. Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Pour bottle of Mary's Mornin' FiXXer over chicken breasts.
- Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 6 hours until chicken is fork tender.
- Shred chicken with two forks in the slow cooker. Stir to mix ingredients. Return lid and let simmer an additional 15 minutes.
- While the shredded chicken is simmering, toast hamburger buns.
- Place shredded chicken between the toasted hamburger buns and enjoy!