The crispy eggroll wrapper holds all of the gooey cheese and crisp pickled green beans in one handheld package, perfect for dipping or snacking.
Deep Fried Pickled Eggrolls
- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 jar Bolder Beans mild, medium or hot
- 1 bottle peanut oil
- Sriracha dipping sauce (optional)
- ranch dressing dipping sauce (optional)
- Combine softened cream cheese and 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Place an egg roll wrapper diagonally on a clean cutting board.
- Place 3 Bolder Beans horizontally, just below the middle of the of the egg roll wrapper
- Top green beans with several scoops of the cheese mixture. Add 3 more pickled green beans on top of the cheese mixture.
- Fold up the bottom corner of the egg roll wrap and moisten the edges with a little water to seal the edges.
- Fold right corner into the middle, and moisten the edges with a little water to seal the edges. Repeat for the left side.
- Roll the bottom of the egg roll to the top, and seal the edges with a little water. Repeat until all of the cheese mixture is used up.
- Heat peanut oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees. If you do not have a deep fryer, place about 1" of peanut oil in a deep skillet over medium heat until it starts to bubble.
- Add several egg rolls to the deep fryer and cook for 90 seconds on each side. Do not overcrowd deep fryer.
- Place fried egg roll on a paper towel to absorb any extra oil.
- Cut egg roll in half on the bias and serve immediately with Sriracha or Ranch dressing as a dipping sauce.