Moo's Spicy Pork Stir Fry
Servings: 6 servings
- 12 oz cooked pork chops or roast
- 1 package celery stalks
- 1 large yellow onion
- 25oz bottle Mary's Mornin' FiXXer
- 1 jar Bolder Beans
- 2 cups water
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- 2 cups uncooked long grained rice
- 4 cups water
- Leftover pork? Here’s a great way to make a hearty meal. Cut cooked pork into bite-sized chunks, sauté in vegetable oil in large pot (approx. 6 QT) over medium heat. Cut washed celery into 1” chunks and chop onion – add to the pot and continue sautéing until translucent.
- Add one jar Bolder Beans cut into 1” pieces and add one 25 oz. bottle of Mary’s Mornin’ Fixxer and 2 cups water to the ingredients. Stir and bring to a boil; simmer on low for approximately 35-40 minutes without a lid until liquid cooks down. Be sure to continue to stir mixture to keep from burning.
- While the stir fry is simmering, prepare white rice according to package (boil 4 cups water and add 2 cups rice, stir and put on lid and turn heat to low and cook 20 - 25 minutes).
- Makes approximately 6 cups of spicy stir fry to serve over rice.
Because Mary’s Mornin’ Fixxer is spicy, you may not need the salt and pepper.