Bogie's Bacon Dog
Inspired in Mexico. Prepared in California.
Servings: 1 person
- 1 hot dog
- 2 Bolder Beans Mild, Medium or Hot
- 1 strip bacon thin cut
- 1 bun hot dog bun
- Par-cook the bacon in the microwave until it is about 1/2 cooked. The bacon will be semi-cooked, but still pliable.
- Starting at one end, wrap the par-cooked bacon around the hot dog so that it resembles an old fashioned barbershop pole. Secure at both ends with a toothpick. Transfer to a medium heat grill and cook until bacon is crispy and hot dog is warm.
- Serve on a bun with your favorite condiments and a Bolder Bean on each side of the bacon dog.
- Multiply recipe to feed your whole army.
Add your favorite condiments:
- Grilled Jalapenos