Deep Fried Green Beans
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp Tony Chachere Seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 jar Bolder Beans Drained - Mild, Medium or Hot
- 8 ounces ranch dressing
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce Tabasco or Franks
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Prepare egg wash by combining eggs, milk, Worcestershire and whisk to combine.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine Dredge ingredients and mix well.
- Preheat oil in a deep fryer or pot to 365 degrees F.
- Dip drained Bolder Beans into egg wash and then dredge in the flour mixture. Deep fry for 90 seconds. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with a spicy ranch dressing dipping sauce.