This recipe is submitted by the Olney family. His wife is the awesome gourmet cook of the family. But the husband created the ultimate guy’s version of a pickle relish plate. Follow his inspiration and create your own holiday pickle tree!
Olney Family Pickle Tree
- 1 jar Bolder Beans Mild, Medium or Hot
- 1 jar Bolder Mushrooms
- 1 jar Bolder MixUp
- 1 jar pickles - baby wholes
- 1 jar olives
- 1 jar artichoke hearts
- 1 jar pickled baby corn
- 1 12" styrofoam cone Craft Store
- 1 box toothpicks
- First channel your inner Martha Stewart. Then start assembling your tree by putting a toothpick halfway into the food item, and then the other half in the styrofoam cone.
- You can find your own creative patterns, or just copy the Olney tree.