Jim was a regular at the Evergreen Farmers Market. This was his go-to recipe for a quick and easy 5-star appetizer…when you only have 2-star chef skills.
Jim's Prosciutto Wrapped Beans
- 1 package Prosciutto
- 1 jar Bolder Beans mild, medium or hot
- 1 Yellow bell pepper julienned
- 1 Red bell pepper julienned
- 1 package Cream Cheese optional
- Lay thinly sliced prosciutto on a plate. Place 2-3 Bolder beans in the middle. Add a couple of slices of slivered red and yellow peppers to the middle.
- Roll prosciutto, and cut half cross ways. Watch them disappear!