Lip Smackin' and Sometimes Tummy Rubbin' Potato Salad
- 2 pounds new red potatoes cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 6 large hard boiled eggs cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup red onion finely diced
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1 jar Bolder Beans diced (reserve 4-5 beans to garnish)
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper freshly ground
- 1 tsp coarse salt to taste
- 1 cup Sabra Tzatziki (Greek Yogurt Dip)
- 5 Tbsp Bolder Beans brine
- 3 Tbsp yellow mustard
- Wash and cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces; cover with at least 1 inch of water above the potatoes in medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until tender but firm (approximately 7-10 minutes). Drain and let cool. Put in large mixing bowl.
- Put six eggs in cold water (water should be approximately 1 inch above the eggs). Once water boils, cover and remove from heat for approximately 14 minutes. Drain and run cold water over the eggs. Peel and cut into bite-sized pieces. Add to the potatoes in the mixing bowl along with celery, Bolder Beans, and red onion. Sprinkle salt and pepper over ingredients. Using two large serving spoons, gently combine the ingredients.
- To make the dressing add the Tzatziki, Miracle Whip OR Mayo in a small bowl, add mustard and Bolder Beans brine together and whisk. Gently pour over the salad mixture and with large spatula gently stir to combine. Garnish with slices of Bolder Beans.
- Let chill in refrigerator for several hours and serve cold. Must be refrigerated.
You can substitute Miracle Whip or Mayo for the Tzatziki Greek Yogurt Dip.