Frazer's Famous Bolder Bean Salad
Servings: 6 Servings
- 1 jar Bolder Beans chopped into 3/4"pieces
- 3 carrots chopped into 1/4" rounds
- 1 red bell pepper chopped into 1/2" pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped into 1/2" pieces
- 1 jar hearts of palm cross cut into 3/4" rounds
- 1 handfull fresh basil cross cut into 1/2" slivers
- 1/2 medium sweet onion slivered into 1/8" slices
- 1.5 ounces olive oil extra virgin
- 4 ounces balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 Tbsp brown sugar packed
- Combine vegetable ingredients in large salad bowl and sprinkle with olive oil. Toss repeatedly until oil is well distributed.
- In a separate bowl, mix well balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, and salt and pepper to taste. Add finished dressing to salad and serve chilled.
Ingredients of a similar type such as thin sliced radishes, artichoke hearts, roasted peppers, sliced pickled beets or other hardy vegetable may be used or substituted. DON'T FORGET THE BOLDER BEANS ~ They make this salad a hit with my family & they are great right out of the jar! Frazer from San Jose