Frazer's Famous Bolder Bean Salad
- 1 jar Bolder Beans chopped into 3/4"pieces
- 3 carrots chopped into 1/4" rounds
- 1 red bell pepper chopped into 1/2" pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped into 1/2" pieces
- 1 jar hearts of palm cross cut into 3/4" rounds
- 1 handfull fresh basil cross cut into 1/2" slivers
- 1/2 medium sweet onion slivered into 1/8" slices
- 1.5 ounces olive oil extra virgin
- 4 ounces balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 Tbsp brown sugar packed
- Combine vegetable ingredients in large salad bowl and sprinkle with olive oil. Toss repeatedly until oil is well distributed.
- In a separate bowl, mix well balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, and salt and pepper to taste. Add finished dressing to salad and serve chilled.