Shrimp Pasta with Bloody Mary Vodka Cream Sauce
A simple yet delicious pasta dish that is quick to put together, but tastes like you spent all day on it!
- 2 pounds Shrimp (medium size like 31/40) peeled and clean
- 8 oz Mary's Mornin FiXXer Bloody Mary Mix
- 4 oz Heavy cream
- 2 oz Vodka will burn off
- 1/2 package Bacon diced
- 1/2 White Onion diced
- 4 Roma Tomatoes chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 package Basil chopped
- 1/2 package Linguine
- 1 TBSP Parmesan Cheese
- Add bacon to skillet and cook until done. Remove and place bacon on paper towel to crisp and drain. Cook remaining ingredients in bacon grease.
- Saute onion, garlic until translucent.
- Add tomatoes and quickly saute until wilted.
- Add Mary's Mornin' FiXXer, vodka and heavy cream to pan.
- Whisk and reduce sauce to thicken. Turn down heat as needed.
- Add peeled shrimp and cook for several minutes until done.
- Plate over pasta and add reserved bacon bits and chopped basil and Parmesan Cheese as garnish.
- Bring a large pot of slightly salted water to a boil
- Add 1/2 package Linguine pasta
- Cook for 8-10 minutes until done. Drain