Supreme Bolder Pasta Salad
A great riff on McCormick's pasta salad recipe. You will be the hero of the block party with this recipe!
Servings: 12 people
- 16 oz rotini pasta noodles (1 package)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 bottle Kraft Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
- 1/4 bottle McCormick's Supreme Salad Seasoning
- 1 jar Bolder Beans 1" pieces
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 3 oz Pepperoni sliced
- 1 jar Bolder Mushrooms
- In a large pot, bring a full pot of water to a boil and add salt and the bag of pasta noodles. Stir occasionally.
- Cook pasta until done, about 9 minutes. Remove and drain pasta in a colander. Run cold water over pasta until cool. Set aside in large bowl.
- While water is boiling and pasta is cooking, prepare your add-in ingredients. Chop roma tomatoes, pepperoni, Bolder Beans and Bolder Mushrooms into bite size pieces.
- Add all mix-in ingredients into pasta bowl. Gently mix.
- Add 1/2 bottle of Italian salad dressing, and sprinkle heavily with McCormick's Salad Supreme seasoning. Mix well.
- Cover bowl and place in refrigerator to chill all ingredients. Add more Italian dressing and spice rub just before serving.