The Bolder Fritatta
Servings: 8 Servings
- 8 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 6 strips bacon cooked & crumbled
- 1 cup Bolder Mushrooms chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook bacon in the microwave between several paper towels for 5-6 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, butter, salt & pepper.
- Chop bacon and Bolder Mushrooms.
- Pour eggs mixture into a greased 11" x 9" baking dish. Mix in bacon, mushrooms & cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve and enjoy!